Download this app to your desktop
Add even more magic to your Disney cruise! Get the latest, most up-to-date cruise information directly on your smartphone while on the ship with the Disney Cruise Line Navigator—the official cruise app from Disney.
Explore your ship from bow to stern with Deck Plans, learn about the ports you’ll be visiting with My Itinerary, easily save and view both favorite and booked activities with My Plans, and make the most of each day with access to your entire cruise schedule—which includes daily activities, entertainment listings and even restaurant menus. Also, keep in touch with friends and family on the ship with our Onboard Chat feature.
To use Disney Cruise Line Navigator, download the app, and once on board, connect to the ship’s Wi-Fi network—complimentary to app users only—and enjoy your cruise!
GET THE INFO YOU NEED TO HELP YOU PLAN
- View on board activities across your entire voyage
- Plan your day, from shows to shopping
- Review your ports of call and at-sea days
- Read details about activities that interest you
- Check menus before dinner—kids’ menus too—and easily access your dining schedule
- Get daily featured spa and shopping offers
- Save favorite activities in one convenient list
- View booked activities, including Port Adventures, nursery times, spa and salon services and treatments, and dining at Palo and Remy
- Find Disney Characters throughout the ship
- Get the most out of the app by visiting our new Help Center
NAVIGATE THE SHIP
- Explore your ship deck by deck, from bow to stern
- Find locations of the activities you want to do
STAY IN TOUCH WITH ONBOARD CHAT
- Use Onboard Chat to stay connected to your family, friends and shipmates
- While aboard your cruise, chat one-to-one, or with multiple friends and family members at once
- Use our wide array of Disney emoticons to express yourself as you chat
- Control access by children with the permissions feature
- Disney Cruise Line Navigator helps you to stay informed, navigate the ship and enjoy every - cruise day to its fullest. Download the app to get started!
Note: Onboard Chat requires you to provide your full name, stateroom number and birthdate in order to use it. Children should always ask their parent or guardian before using Onboard Chat.
The app uses the "write external storage" permission to be able to store downloaded images that are displayed in the app and uses the "write settings" permission to prompt you to put your device in airplane mode when connecting to the ship's Wi-Fi network to avoid unnecessary charges by your cellular provider.
This app will give you the option to accept push notifications for favorited activities and incoming chat messages.